Every moment is an opportunity to learn, every step is a chance to walk a new path.

What path will you choose?


Monday, February 22, 2010

Choices

When making life choices...
Holding true to your nature and your personal set of values is most important, above all things. It is essential to stretch out, to gain new knowledge and to push the boundaries so that you may learn where your limitations are, seek to overcome them and challenge yourself to always reach to new heights. Ultimately, each life experience should be in alignment with your true self. To me, I don’t think of my service to others as changing myself for their needs, because I’m in service to others, which ultimately stays within my realm of “right,” no matter what. However, if I were asked to change core personality traits for the sake of others, to be what someone else wanted, this no longer fits into my true nature. With that also goes the fact that the longer I fight to be something I are not for the sake of an ideal, the more miserable I will become.
The lesson to be learned is simply to remember that in all things, truth is the most valuable gift that can be given to the self and those around you.
That’s my thought for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment